|“||Play with me.||„|
|~ Sally's catchphrase.|
Sally's uncle, Johnny, abused Sally and raped her multiple times, threatening her not to tell anyone...or else. But eventually she caved in and told her parents something was wrong but they dismissed it as a nightmare before she could go into any details or tell them what Johnny did. However Johnny heard her trying to confess and, tricking her parents into thinking he'd take her to the store, drove her to a park and killed her by smashing in the side of her head with a rock after beating her up.
Ever since then, Sally continues to haunt her old house scaring the living daylights out of its older residents and happily playing with its younger ones.
Sally is kind, silly, playful, and somewhat of a trickster. She can get jealous over small things, such as 'new people' getting to know her playmates, believing they're trying to take them away from her. She likes having most of the attention, usually trying to outdo someone for it, which comes down to her being a trickster. Despite being weary around most adults, loving to scare/prank people and throwing the occasional ghostly destructive temper tantrum, she's mostly neutral towards everyone. Who can blame her? She is a kid after all.
- Her creator is La Mishi Mishi
- She was only 12 years old when she was killed, making her one of the youngest Creepypasta characters.
- Her catchphrase is "Play with Me".
- She's a poltergeist which means she can move small objects with her mind.
- She doesn't kill people and hates seeing innocent people get hurt. All she does is scare people. The only person she has ever killed is her uncle, who she scared to death in his jail cell.
- She always carries her teddy bear Mr. D due to her strong attachment with it.
- She likes coloring, dolls, Mr. D, girly things like dresses and makeup, anything pink, playing any kind of games, scaring people, watching cartoons, pranking and chocolate milk.
- She dislikes mentions of her uncle, killing, spiders, getting in trouble, getting in the way of anyone, the forest at night, dismissive parents and being abandoned.
- She can float a few feet off the ground, is able to phase through walls, floors and doors, is able to lift certain sized objects, but varies on how 'angry' she is. Angrier she is, the bigger the object, but takes a lot of energy out of her though, usually she's less active until she can gather enough energy to repeat. If she feels threatened, she can scratch (usually four instead of the typical three).
- Her story is here: 
- She is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FICTIONAL. She is not real, confirmed by her creator that she is only FICTIONAL.
- She is not related to Ben Drowned, that is a lie made by Puppet Strings on youtube, and Sallys creator, La Mishi Mishi confirmed it to be a lie.