Since his debut, the Bloody Painter’s growing influence has encouraged many related projects and stories to spawn.
Man with black hair and blue eyes.
Before going insane, he was a loner and constantly bullied. No one wanted to be friends with him, because he was framed for stealing the most popular boy's watch. When him and Tomas were fighting on the rooftop of their school, Tomas fell off. Helen tried to help but he failed, causing Tom to fall to his death.
On January 13th of 1994, a classmate of his fell from the school building and died. This student happened to be his one and only friend. According to a witness account, Otis was the culprit behind the student’s death, but no lawsuits could be made due to the lack of concrete evidence. Later, on October 30th of the same year, Otis committed a massacre in his school dorm, resulting in 17 deaths and 5 wounded people.
Following the lawsuit, the jury’s verdict decided that Otis was not guilty by reasons of insanity, and was promptly sent to a psychiatric hospital for treatment and recovery. On March 10th, 2001, Otis was released from the hospital to reenter society, only to commit another series of murder in late 2003 before disappearing.
Early Life Edit
Otis was born on October 1st, 1980. His childhood was spent under the pressure of parents’ high expectations and control; since the parents had hoped for a daughter and not a son, they decided to treat Otis like a girl by giving him a female name and dressing him up like a girl.
The treatment continued until he was six years old, when he started attending school, and the parents began dressing him up like a boy to avoid attention; due to this alteration, Otis’ emotional distress began building up.
1994 School Massacre Edit
On the night of October 30th, 1994, Otis began a massacre in his dorm, killing 17 and wounding 5. The victims of the killing are all students from his class. Due to the large number of casualties, the police suspected the involvement of accomplices in the murder.
2003 Murder Case Edit
On October 31st, a security camera captures a footage of a masked figure killing a pedestrian, which was uploaded onto the internet. Weeks later, on November 17th, residents reported to the police about a strong, rotting smell from Otis’ residence that had persisted for several days.
Following an investigation in the house, the police discovered five corpses, all hung upside down. The corpses' blood was already dry. Next to the corpses were also numerous paintings and grotesque sculptures made with the corpses’ blood and body parts, respectively. Otis was also nowhere to be found in the house. Later, the police department confiscated all of the artworks, and restricted the house for further investigation. As of now, there are still no leads to Otis’ current whereabouts.
History of Events Edit
- January 13th, 1994: Otis’ classmate fell from his school building and died. A witness stated that Otis was the culprit behind his classmate’s fall, but no lawsuit was made due to the lack of evidence.
- October 30th, 1994: Otis committed massacre in his dorm, resulting in 17 dead and 5 injured.
- November 15th, 1994: Otis was voted not guilty by reasons of insanity, and was transferred to a psychiatric hospital for treatment.
- March 10th, 2003: Otis was released from the hospital, seemingly recovered.
- October 31st, 2003: A security camera captures a footage of Otis committing another murder, which was uploaded to the internet.
- November 17th, 2003: Local police department received reports of a persisting, rotting stench coming from Otis’ old residence, leading to the discovery of five corpses, with Otis nowhere to be found.